Thursday 17 October 2013

Growing & Changing

Exciting changes are happening with TPD! I've finally set up a PayPal account so my customers can pay via any major credit card, but I've also opened a shop on Etsy! Very exciting indeed. I will continue to make terrariums to order for the Etsy shop, though now you can see a price. I am also now able to ship products, though I must state that due to the tender organic nature of the product, I remain hesitant to ship across the country. That being said, if you do live outside of Vancouver and would like to order from me, send me a wee email at tomlinsonplantdesign@gmail.com and we can try to work something out. In the meantime, please click the link above and check out the shop!

In other news, I am already taking pre-orders for the holidays so if you have someone you think would love a terrarium, feel free to place your order anytime! If you forget however, do keep an eye on my Etsy shop as I will be stocking it up for the holiday season. I will have plenty of inexpensive sweet little tillandsia terrariums, like those pictured, available for the holiday season. At $25+shipping (can be waived if I am dropping it off, just send me an email), they are perfect for hostess gifts, Secret Santa, co-workers (especially Secretaries)...you name it! I've also booked another wedding for next summer! That is very exciting. It's a way out yet, but the couple and /I have already started working together and I think that it is going to be the most intimate and romantic wedding ever! Super excited. Spending way to much time on Pintrest... 

That's all for now. Check out the shop, and tell you friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment