Thursday 21 November 2013

Holidays & Festiveness, Part I

Good sunny morning all! Though it has been a dry, bitter cold the last couple of days, I am thrilled to see the bright sun again. The recent crispness reminds me of winters back in Alberta (oh the frigidity!) and subsequently of Christmas. Please remember to place your Christmas orders by December 11th to have them by the 18th. You can email you orders to tomlinsonplantdesign@gmail.com, drop me a line on my Facebook page, or stop by JJ Bean and have a wee chat with me! Below I have a few pictures of some of the things I have been preparing for the holiday season, though do remember that I love to take custom orders as well. Keep checking in over the next couple weeks or so to see what other lovely holiday trinkets are available!

Lotus, $60: Huck, lotus pod, eucalyptus, baby's breath, aeonium, leucadendron.

Wild, $70: Eucalyptus, craspedia, baby's breath, leucadendron.

Gilt, $75: Cedar, myrica, baby's breath, cotton, cucomis, hydrangea, crassula. Some sections are painted a champagne gold for extra festive flare!

Gilt, $75: Get it lit! Silver wire with soft white lights, takes 3 AA batteries (not incld.), $16. Blue-white lights on brass wire (below), takes 2 AA batteries (not incld.), $7.


Tropical Holiday, $60: Simple, but fun. And a great way to be festive in small spaces! Asparagus ferns a great stand-ins for Christmas trees! Lights sold seperatly($16 for soft white, $7 for blue-white), batteries not included.

Tropical Holiday: Little handmade mushrooms help set the scene!

Tropical Holiday: Just as enjoyable in the dark when purchased with a light set!

No comments:

Post a Comment