Monday 17 June 2013

Pin & Post

Just a quick update here: If you live in the Vancouver area, you will soon be able to enter to win one of my terrariums! Some of the amazing JJ Bean staff (including my dearly beloved Maria & Wayne) will be heading down to El Salvador for two weeks with Habitat for Humanity this upcoming November, and now is the time to fund-raise. Keep you're eyes open for the raffle to begin! My
Purple Caput Medusae tillandsia
terrariums will be available at JJ Bean Alberni, Marine, and the company's newest store over on Fraser St. Tickets will be cheap and all proceeds go to a great cause. I'll keep you posted on those details...


Also exciting...I am now on Pinterest! It's been a long time coming. Make sure to stop on by and check it out! I've even set up a few boards of things that inspire me or bring me happiness. I sense that I may get addicted to Pinterest and will be frequently adding to my boards, so make sure to check back often! 

It's a crazy beautiful evening out there, so I think it's time to mix up a G & T and enjoy the patio for a while! Or maybe I'll make a few terrariums up (too many happy options, what's a girl to do?!) Mad love!

No comments:

Post a Comment