Tuesday 22 January 2013

Introductions

My name is Rebecca Tomlinson, and if there is anything I love more than coffee, it's gardening. When the weather turns grey and my green thumb starts itching, I turn my gardening sights on indoors. Nothing quite captures the essence of the outdoors, indoors, quite like a luscious terrarium or a well-foliated planting. Terrariums are super easy: they generally require very little watering and don'tlike to be fussed over. All you need to do is admire it and dream of a warm, sunny tropical paradise, and experience the blissful happiness as a result. Who doesn't like that? 

Now that my own house as a plant-to-food item ratio of 3:1, I offer my services to you! Each terrarium or planting is custom designed, meticulously finished, and very affordable. They are perfect for your home or office, and they make impressive gifts. If you are interested in getting custom terrarium or planting for yourself or as a gift, send me a message and we can work out the details from there! I look forward to hearing from you.



No comments:

Post a Comment